Welcome!

When I first had to go gluten free, I did not know where to begin. I tried so many recipes and so many of them were awful. I decided to create a food blog to share my successful gluten free recipes. I am so grateful to all those people that have taken the time to give us good recipes and yummy gluten free products.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bagels...What you've been missing (or paying out the nose for)

I've been trying several bagel recipes lately.  And the best one I've found is here.  I've been super impressed with No Gluten No Problem.  Everything I've tried so far is delicious.

I found the bagel instructions incredibly easy to follow.  The only changes I made were to make my bagels half the size of what they say to do.  I find that if I have huge bagels then I will eat huge bagels. :)  And I tried some different additions to mine such as: cheese (I rolled it in with the balls) which was SO YUMMY, cinnamon craisin...also SO YUMMY, chocolate chip--which I liked and was a hit with the kids (I was thinking of John's Bagel Deli---awesome place, sadly full of gluten), and plain.  I just bought some dried blueberries so that the next batch I make can be blueberry bagels.  All of these additions I rolled in with the balls.

I hope that you are able to enjoy some fresh delicious bagels.  I've used this recipe several times now, and it has worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment